Saturday, October 30, 2010

I go thrifting almost every week, so I figured this might be a good place to share my treasures. It becomes addicting once you learn how to spot the good stuff. I think it comes with practice and familiarity.


Shoes and vintage brooch. I love yellow.

Vintage Vera shirt! I love Vera. Anthropologie has a new line called 'We Love Vera.' I wasn't too crazy about this pattern, but when I looked closer I realized it's like bamboo. I like bamboo....

Can you guess what attracted me to this shirt? Could it be the 60's esque pattern?

Vintage blouse I thought might look cute tucked in with a pencil skirt.

Not thrifted, but I got this painting at Tuesday Morning last night for a great price and I like. Don't knock this place because I've found cool stuff there, including some Vera tea towels.

These are just from this week. Maybe I'll post more of my other things.

No comments: